Sunday, May 8, 2016

" FROM LOSS TO GAIN"



" From Loss to Gain"

Wishing strength at this time of sadness and Mourning. Loss is hard, and overwhelming: 
One can only try to find comfort in knowing that an angel is gained.
An angel that is now closer to you than ever before.
There are no more- boundaries or limitations.
Nothing can keep you apart in your mind and your heart.

Fighting back the tears, the aches are so serious.
When one disappears, is robbed from their years, leaves me curious.
It rekindles my fears, leaves me hurt and so furious.

Wishing strength at this time of sadness, for my angel was here-
living with me through madness.
existing, in this world where shit happens.
enlisting, and we dealt through the sadness.

From loss to gain, I pray to my angel
that I don't go insane.
please.......
reverse from grave to cradle
if your able.
My brother, My father, My friend.
My sisters, My cousins,
The Mothers- Grandmothers;
Amen.......................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment